Monday, June 7, 2021

They caught the scumbag

I realize that in this country you are considered innocent until proven guilty but in this case, I'm willing to make an exception...

This, my friends, is the disgusting low-life douchebag who decided to fire a bullet into the back of a car and killed an innocent little boy:

The police started tracking him and his girlfriend, the driver of the car he was in when he shot the baby, several days ago and today they arrested both of them when they arrived home after enjoying a nice breakfast.

I've never believed all those stories about how child molesters/rapists/killers are treated in prison but in this guys case, I really hope those stories are true.


My youngest is attending tonight's make-up game between the Marlins and the Red Sox. His first venture to Fenway was on a rainy, cold day last week. His second venture to Fenway is on a hot humid day.

He did tell me that "lots of sunscreen will be applied" so he's smart enough to avoid the burn.

Tonight's game is a make-up of the May 30th rainout and hopefully the Red Sox will keep their winning streak alive. If I recall (and thanks to the internet, I do recall) correctly, they won the first two games in this three game series so a win tonight gives them another sweep.

Meanwhile the Yankees are storming mad about a call by the home plate umpire that they claim cost them the game last night.

Personally, I don't see how a single call can cost you the game but okay, if that's what you want to believe, you go right ahead and believe it. The rest of us will believe that you lost the game because your hitters aren't hitting the ball. Your team is built on the home run and none of your hitters are hitting home runs.


The Bruins / Islanders drop puck at 6:30 this evening so at some point, I'm going to be switching back and forth between the end of the Red Sox game (which starts at 5:00) and the first period of the Bruins game.

That series is currently tied 2-2 and tonight's game is in Boston. The Bruins need to win while they have home ice advantage so when they go to UBS Arena in Queens on Wednesday, they go with a series lead.


I'm posting early so I can watch baseball.

You can click on these early if you want:

No comments: