Saturday, June 4, 2022

Clean and in the trunk

My golf clubs are as clean as I can make them. They aren't shiny but they're servicable. There is only one or two spots of rust on two of the clubs. The funny thing is there were three putters - the one I have always used, one that belonged to my oldest son and a third one that I believe either belonged to my son or it was mine. Either way, it doesn't matter because when I picked it up and dropped it in the bag, the head snapped off and fell on the ground.

If the heads are snapping off the clubs simply by putting them in the bag, I can't wait to see what happens when I actually hit a golf ball with one...

Also, it turns out I lied when I said I had a glove. There were two of them in the bag but I put one on and it fell apart. I put the other one on and it also fell apart. Guess I'll have to look into buying a new one.

Now we wait for a nice cool, dry day and we'll see what we can do. I voted for the Par 3 to start with and see how that goes. If Pat fixed his email platform and my email isn't in his junk/spam folder, I might hear back from him with his preference.


The Red Sox managed to win last night without me and my sage coaching advice.

As for this afternoon's game, they are up 4-0 in the 6th inning. Pivetta is pitching really well.


Goofy Joe said he was going to the middle east to ask them to pump more oil but now it looks like he isn't going.

Here's the problem: Biden spent a lot of time trying to gain political capital by beating up the House of Saud over the killing of that journalist. As a matter of fact, the Biden administration released a report that essentially accuses the Crown Prince of complicity in the murder.

Well, guess who he needs to ask to pump more oil...

Back in March he tried to talk them into pumping more oil but they wouldn't even take his calls.

In the meantime, we are fast approaching $5.00 a gallon for gasoline...

We are screwed...


I'm going to continue watching baseball.

Here are some links:

No comments: