Monday, June 27, 2022

They are in second place

With the Blue Jays loss to the Brewers yesterday, the Red Sox are now a 1½ games ahead of both the Blue Jays and the Rays in the ALEast.

This is a far cry over their standings back on May 12th.

Here's then and now:

Let's hope they keep on winning.


For the record, I have a problem with this.

I don't want any city, state or federal employee talking to me or my family about their religion. Not only that, I don't want them performing their religion in front of me or my family.

I don't want muslims, catholics, buddhists, druids, protestants, satanists, etc... using their government positions to proselytize. This is specifically prohibited by the constitution in the First Amendment with the phrase "respecting an establishment of religion".

Keep your invisible friend to yourself.


Time for dinner (flank steak pinwheels with provolone and spinach) followed by baseball.

You can check these out if you want:

No comments: