Sunday, June 26, 2022

Seven game streak

The Red Sox beat the Guardians this afternoon, giving them a seven game winning streak and their second sweep in a row.

They are heading to Toronto to play a three game series against the Blue Jays. I realize it's a bit much to expect but I really hope they take all three from the Blue Jays.

After that it's three against the Cubs and then it's a 14 game stretch against the Yankees and the Rays.

That string of 14 games will probably determine what the Red Sox will be doing come October.


Time for a finale update on the new appliances:
    The new appliances are functioning nicely.
Notwithstanding some major emergency or malfunction, this has been your final update on the new appliances.


Now that the Red Sox game is over, I need to figure out what to do about dinner.

I also need to figure out what I'm going to do for entertainment this evening.

If you would like, you can visit these links:

No comments: