Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Another loss

I'm wondering whether or not I should be pissed off at Houk for not being available to close last night. He's not available because he's not vaccinated and can't go to Canada.

I firmly believe that each of us is entitled to their own version of health care but dammit, the Red Sox kind of rely on Houk to close out games. Last night, the Red Sox went into the ninth inning with a 5-4 lead and the bullpen gave up two runs in the ninth to give the Blue Jays a 6-5 win.

I'm not saying Houk would have prevented those two runs but he stood a better chance of closing out the game than the bullpen did.

I guess I'll just say what I always say - He has every right to personalize his medical care but goddammit, that shot hasn't caused a lick of trouble for any other player on the team.

So anyways, they are now ½ behind the Blue Jays in the ALEast. a win tonight would but them back in second place.


I hung out with the boys at Tommy's place this evening so I'm done typing now.

Enjoy these inks:

No comments: