Sunday, June 12, 2022

One loss, one win.

Once again, I didn't watch any of last nights game and as it turns out I'm kinda glad I didn't.

The Red Sox had a lead going into the ninth inning and the Mariners managed to tie the game and then win it off Robles.

As for this afternoon, they beat the Mariners 2-0 and took two out of three in the series.

They are off tomorrow while they fly back to my timezone. On Tuesday they take on the Athletics at the decent, and normal, hour of 7:00pm.


We did some furniture moving today because my wife likes to change things every so often.

Today was the living room furniture be rearranged.

It'll be a couple of weeks before I can walk into the living room and know where anything. Fortunately, the printer stayed in the same location so I'll be able to find my output.


Here's a thought:

If the pride parades upset you so much that you feel the need to gather up 30 of your buddies, put on what looks like Klan masks & tactical gear and drive three or four states over to intimidate or possibly injure the participants, then I can tell you that you are an asshole. Get some therapy.

If you don't like people dressing up and marching down the road, stay home. Pretend it isn't happening. What do you care about their parade? Particularly when that parade is hundreds of miles away from you.

Get a life and get some mental help.


Here are some links:

No comments: