Thursday, June 2, 2022

Cleaning golf clubs.

Step 1 has been completed: I have found my golf clubs and Pat thinks he knows where his are.

Step 2 is for both of us to clean the 10 years of dust, grime and probably rust off the aforementioned clubs.

Step 3 will be to pick a day next week when we venture forth and attempt to use those golf clubs to strike golf balls in a straight line, preferably in the forward direction.

It's nice to have goals.


This afternoon I spent a good hour or so vacuuming pollen off our porch. This includes not just the floor but all of the chairs, the tables, the screens and any other surface that managed to accumulate all that crap.

Once I was done doing that, I spent a good ten minutes blowing my nose and wiping the tears out of my eyes.

Finally, I sat down and created this posting for you.

You're welcome.


Remember when this guy said he was going to run for president?

Turns out he's a thief.

An actual thief. You know, someone who steals money from people. The only difference between him and the kid who robs a gas station is the kid has the balls to face his victims. That guy did it by being sneaky and slimy.


The Red Sox beat the Reds last night and I managed to watch eight innings before doing the head-bob thing and going to bed.

They are off today while they travel to start a west coast trip where they will play the Athletics, the Angles and the Mariners before returning home on the 14th. With the exception of one Saturday game and two Sunday games, all of those west coast games will start after 9:30pm my time.

That means I won't be watching very much baseball over the next two weeks.


Dinner has been consumed and I'm going to find some bad television to watch.

Here are some links:

No comments: