Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Six game winning streak!

Even after ownership fired Maddon and put Nevin in charge of the Angels, they still couldn't put together enough runs to beat the Red Sox.

Even with good players like Syndergaard, Ohtani, Trout and Suzuki on their roster, the Angels just seem to be failing. Like I said, ownership decided that Maddon wasn't doing a good job and they fired him yesterday.

Personally, I don't like Joe Maddon. I didn't like him when he was managing the Rays. I didn't like him when he was managing the Cubs. Hell, I never liked him. He's a pompous ass. I really disliked him back in April of this year when he decided to walk a batter with the bases loaded because he felt it would "shake up his team" and make them want to win.

All it did was embarrass them.

Anyways....

Tonight is game three in their four-game series and if the Red Sox win tonight they will have won 3 out of 4, winning the series.

If they win the series tonight, I will be happy.

If they sweep the series tomorrow, I will be ecstatic.


I'm going to watch bad television and fall asleep early tonight.

You can enjoy these links:

No comments: