Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Happy Summer Solstice!

To all my druid friends, please do not sacrifice any virgins. Not only is it against the law, I'm pretty sure it does nothing to appease whatever gods you are trying to appease.


The Red Sox had me a little worried in the ninth inning last night but Houck came in and shut down the Tigers.

The Red Sox won 5-2 which means they are now ½ a game ahead of the Rays and 1½ games behind the Blue Jays in the ALEast. The Yankees are still steamrolling everyone they play and are currently 13½ games ahead of the Red Sox.

Tonight's game against the Tigers is at 7:00 and Hill will be on the mound. I'm not sure if any of my children will be at the game.


Time for an update on the grandchildren:
    They are the most beautiful little angels on the planet.
This has been your update on the grandchildren.


We still do not have a large refrigerator and the little dorm fridge is filled to overflowing. That means we plan our dinner based on the premise that we cannot have any leftovers.

I'm going to eat and watch Red Sox baseball. You can click on these:


No comments: