Saturday, June 11, 2022

We survived.

Pat assures me that he managed to survive the night and he woke this morning feeling not as sore as he thought he would.

As for me, my back is normal - it hurts but it's not debilitating.

After that experience, I predict that more golf may be in our future. Hell, I'm ready to go see what the senior citizen discount is at the local municipal "big boy" golf course.

Before I set foot on a course with holes longer than 100 yards, I have to get a golf glove. I noticed yesterday that the club kept slipping in my hand and I credit that to not having a glove on to improve my grip.


The Red Sox won the first game of their three-game series against the Mariners last night.

I'd like to tell you how the game went but I didn't even make it through the first inning. Just as the game was starting, I fell asleep on my couch. I woke up in the bottom of the first inning, turned the tv off and went to bed.

Maybe I'll make it through two innings tonight.


Here are some links you might enjoy:

No comments: