Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A cheap brad nailer is worth it.

I decided I'd had enough of smashing my fingers trying to hammer small nails into wood so I ran over to Harbor Freight and picked up the cheapest brad nailer I could find.

Despite the fact it is a dirt cheap $30.00 air gun made by some company named "Banks", it works like a charm. I set my compressor to 80psi and it drove 1 inch brads into molding with no problem. The nails were set just a touch below the surface, giving enough room for a dab of wood putty.

Man, I should have bought one of these things years ago...


The Bruins are in Montreal to play the Canadians this evening. Puck drops at 7:00 and I will be watching.

As for the Red Sox, Chris Sale announced that he is in top form and ready to go. If that is true then along with the recent additions to the team, it's very possible the Red Sox could have one of their best seasons.

They acquired another infielder I've never heard of named Mondesi. Again, I hope he can hit because they need players who can move the line along and score runs.
Spring training starts in 22 days and I'm starting to get excited to watch some baseball...


She knows how to relax...


Speaking of relaxation, I'm going to get some. I'm also going to eat some food and watch some hockey.

You should get some relaxation and check these links out:


No comments: