Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Attention "News" anchors:

I don't care if Tom Brady has played his last football game, I don't care if he retires, again, and I certainly don't care who he is dating.

As a matter of fact, I care less about Tom Brady than I do England's royal family.

You can stop talking about both subjects now.


Is this idiot actually suggesting that they should aim "for the leg"?

If someone is using deadly force against me (car, knife, gun, etc..), I'm aiming for the biggest part of the body - the torso. It's hard enough to hit something that big when it's standing still and not threatening you. When it's moving around and shooting back, it's almost impossible to hit.

I'm pretty sure Goofy Joe has had several mini-strokes. Either that or he is drunk all the time. His speech is slurry, he rambles off-topic and he says things that no sane individual would say, like "aim for the leg" or "just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house!"


For the record, with 39 games left in the NHL season, the Bruins could lose 31 of those games and still finish above .500

It's good being a hockey fan in Massachusetts.

Now if Red Sox can manage to get their collective shit together and once again become a winning team, I will be a happy guy.


Leftovers for dinner.

Enjoy these links:


No comments: