Friday, January 27, 2023

Extra busy day

The curtains are up and we are slowly rearranging furniture.

I only had to make one trip to Home Depot today because we needed new window shades and some stain.

Slowly but surely things are getting put back together and eventually we (my wife) will be happy with the ways things are and we will be done.


The Bruins lost 4-3 to the Lightning last night.

It was a pretty good game, with each team playing hard.

My kind of hockey.

The Bruins will stay in Florida for a game against the Panthers. Puck drops at 7:00 tomorrow night.


I'm slowly sneaking up on that possible retirement thing...


Since I was kinda flat out today, I didn't have very much time for interwebbing. That means I don't have a lot of links for you.

The few I do have are here:

No comments: