Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Not a good day for the Bills

I was watching the football last night when a Bills defensive player named Damar Hamlin tackled a Bengals player. It was a pretty hard hit on both players and they both went down.

Hamlin got back up and stood for about a second then tumbled backwards to the ground. Everyone around him, including the ref, started waving at the sidelines and the trainers rushed out. At some point, they started doing CPR on him.

Now I'm no doctor but I do know that you do not do CPR on someone who has a heartbeat. That tells me he had no heartbeat.

Football is a tough game and I've seen some nasty injuries over the years but I've never seen a guy drop dead after a hit.

For the record, the CPR was successful and he is currently in the hospital. No one is saying much about him because I'm pretty sure no one knows a lot right now.


We are starting the new year off like it's still the old year:
I'm never going to be able to retire...


Dinner will be The Professors famous chicken/broccolli puff pastry.

You can visit these links:

No comments: