Sunday, January 1, 2023

And just like that, it's 2023.

I am, to be honest with you, amazed I made it to to see 2023. Hell, I was kinda shocked I made it to 2013.

I don't come from a long-lived family...


I get the best spam:

I hate to disappoint young Mr. Bruce but I'm afraid he's not going get a swift response or a quick audience.


For the record, we ended 2022 by testing positive for covid.

Again.

This is second time we've tested positive since the 'rona pandemic started and I'm pretty sure it's the third time we've had it.

So anyways, the Professor tested again this morning and she is now negative. I'm assuming I'm negative as well but on Tuesday, depending on how I feel, I'm gonna swing by the AMR testing sight and get a real test just to make sure.

I have no worries about covid doing anything bad to me. What I worry about is giving it to somebody who might have some condition like asthma or something that could result in their death.

I don't want to kill anyone.


The Patriots beat the Dolphins 20-23 this afternoon. That means they have a ultra sim chance of making the wild card next week if they can beat the Bills.

Do I think they can beat the Bills? Yes, I do think they can beat them. Anyone can beat anyone because football is a game of ever-changing strategies with a liberal sprinkling of luck.

Do I think they will beat the Bills? No, I don't think they are playing good enough to beat the number one team in the AFC. Particularly since the game is in Buffalo.


I'm going to watch the Seahawks beat up on the Jets (Seahawks currently lead 10-3 in the 1st quarter), knocking the Jets out of the playoff picture. Also, at some point this evening, I'm going to eat some dinner.

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: