Sunday, January 22, 2023

Go Chiefs!

The Chiefs managed to beat the Jaguars 27-20 despite losing Mahomes for almost the entire 2nd period.

Mahomes went down with what looked like a nasty ankle or knee injury but apparently the Chiefs trainers/medical staff have the right skills (or drugs?) and they managed to get him back in the game for the second half.

As for the other games, I didn't watch the Eagles/Giants game but the Eagles won. I also didn't watch the Bills/Bengals game either but the Bengals won that. The only divisional game left is the Cowboys/49ers. I'll watch as much of that as I can because I would really like to see the 49ers make it into the Superb Owl.


The Vet is making good progress putting her new floor down. She sent us this picture:
She informs me that we should be able to move the stove and refrigerator back in place tomorrow.


I spent my day watching the LPGA Championship and, man, watching golf makes me want to go play golf. If Pat and possibly Willie are up for it, I'm looking to head out the first nice spring day we have.

We all suck at it but we all seem to enjoy ourselves. At least I know I do.


Here are some links for you:

No comments: