Friday, January 20, 2023

And yet another win

Not only did the Bruins beat the Rangers last night, I actually made it through all three periods!

At this point, if they only win three more games for the rest of this season, they will end with a .500 record.

Do I think they are going to lose 34 of the next 37 games? No. As a matter of fact, based on their level of play, I anticipate they will win at least 25 of the remaining games and finish the regular season with a 61-10-10 (.804) record.


Maybe I can retire one day...

There will be chicken cordon bleu (or as like to call it, chicken gordon blue) for dinner. And speaking of gordon, here some trivia for you:
    Chicken cordon bleu gets its name from the French term for blue ribbon, this dish actually stems from Switzerland.
Looks like the French stole the dish from the Swiss...


I am going to put some Gold Rush DVRs on the tube and eat my dinner.

While I enjoy that, you can enjoy these:

No comments: