Monday, January 16, 2023

Another win

The Bruins beat the crap out of the Flyers this afternoon, besting them 6-0. It looked like the Flyers were going to score in the last few minutes of the game when the Bruins had two players in the box and the Flyers were on a "5 on 3" power play. Even then, they were overmatched by the Bruins and outplayed.

Next game is against the Islanders at 7:30 Wednesday evening. The game will be on TNT which means I don't have to listen to that twit Jack Edwards yell "juicy rebound!" over and over.

Also, can someone tell me why TNT needs the games to start at 7:30 instead of 7:00? Do they think they'll pick up more viewers by shifting the start by a half hour?


Did they find anymore top secret documents in Goofy Joe's garage? What about Slumlord Donald's country club?

Has anyone checked Barack Seriously guys Obama's laundry room for any top secret documents? What about George My name is George too! Bush's dinning room, Jimmy Howdy Doody Carters chicken coop or Bill Bubba Clinton's bedroom?

I gotta be honest with you, based on the way the federal government treats it's top secret information, I'm a little concerned that they have my social security number and date of birth. I hope they are securing my data better than they are securing our nations secrets which is to store it in a locked garage with Biden's car...


I'm going to make some hot dogs for dinner tonight and then probably watch a little football.

You can check these out if you want:

No comments: