Saturday, January 21, 2023

Busy day

The Vet has been ripping up her kitchen floor and has reached the point where all that was left was the flooring under her refrigerator and stove. I went over today, disconnected the gas line for the stove & the water line for the fridge, and then we moved them both into her dining room.

While she was ripping up the last few feet of floor, I was in the basement trying to figure out why one light was not working. Turns out it was rusted to the point of uselessness.

I ran home, grabbed a spare light fixture I had and ran back to her place. Thank goodness she is only 10 minutes down the road.

I replaced the rusty crapped-out light fixture with the nice not-rusty light fixture and now she has light where once there was none.


Today starts the NFL divisional playoffs with the Chiefs hosting the Jaguars at 4:30 and then the Eagles hosting the Giants at 8:15.

Being as I'm a self-declared "Mahomie", I'm hoping the Chiefs run all over the Jaguars.

In the end, I would like to see a 49ers vs Chiefs Superb Owl this year.


Tonight is chinese food night here at the Daily News™ World Headquarters.

While I watch football and eat crab rangoons, you can click on these:

No comments: