Wednesday, January 4, 2023

I really hate our political system

Please note that I do not hate our system of government, I just really hate our political system.

The democrats are conniving little sneaks who can't come up with a good candidate even when there are good candidates available to them. They manipulate and lie to make themselves sound like saints when in reality, they are back-stabbing self-centered arrogant snobs.

The republicans are inbred religious zealots without a lick of sense who had every opportunity to win not only the house and the senate but the presidency as well. Instead, they are shooting themselves in the face and handing the democrats another opportunity to preach about how great they are.

I found this on the interwebs today and I have no reason to believe it is fake:

You know what I want? I want someone who is around 50 years old, has common sense, good ethical behavior, a modicome of intelligence, has never taken a picture of their gun collection, is concerned about everyone, including the middle-class working stiffs, has never bragged about their sexual preferences and doesn't pray to an invisible friend before they make any decisions to run for office.

I don't care if their white, black, male, female, republican, democrat, straight or queer as long as they are human and will look out for me and my family.


In other political news, today is Charlie Baker's last day as our governor. As far as I'm concerned, he was a great governor and I wish he would run for president.

Maura "I used to be attorney general but now I'm the boss!" Healey will be sworn in tomorrow and I suspect she will immediately begin to make it more difficult to legally own a firearm. in this state.

It's what she does.

I can't wait to see the love letters that the Globe writes about her because they think she is the best thing to happen to the commonwealth since John Kennedy. As far as they are concerned, she could murder a homeless orphan on the Boston Commons in broad daylight in front of 50 witnesses and they would write a story saying we shouldn't jump to conclusions until all the facts were in and also the orphan was once arrested for stealing bread so it was probably his fault.


I'll buy a ticket when it reaches a billion...


I found this on the internets this morning and I thought it described my life perfectly:


My evening will consist of watching youtubes on the laptop and probably some Dirty Jobs on the DVR.

Your evening can consist of whatever you want it to consist of.

No comments: