Saturday, January 14, 2023

Let's try this again

I am now up and running my small computer (thank goodness for backups) and I will be bringing my main machine to the Apple store to have it looked at.

This computer I'm working on is a 13" screen and my main one is a 15" screen. At my advanced age, the bigger the screen, the better...

So anyways, I am limping along on this smaller one for now and I'm still finding things I need to restore from my backup. For instance, I am in the midst of trying to get a safety recall taken care of on a treadmill (seems it might suddenly accelerate with no warning...) and I need to get all the paperwork/emails moved over so I can continue that quest.

And to be honest with you, I'm thinking of keeping this 13" as my primary because it's substantially lighter than the 15". I guess we'll see what the cost is to repair the bigger one.


In the world of "I get the best spam", I've suddenly started get inundated with messages about my bitcoin account.




For the record, I don't have bitcoin, or any other crypto currency. As far as I'm concerned, crypto currency is a huge scam being foisted on a gullible public by con men who are really good at getting you to give them your money.


For the first time this season, the Bruins lost a home game in regulation when the Kraken beat them 3-0.

With their record, it's kinda hard to get upset about this first loss. At the halfway point in the season, they are 32-5-4.

That is a hell of a record...


Yes, I bought a lottery ticket. No, I did not win. There was one winner in Maine and I didn't buy my ticket in Maine. I bought it at Tommy's.

Yes, there is hockey tonight and I will watch that. I will also try and figure out something to eat for dinner.

Maybe some nice Lottery Loser Soup...

You can enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: