Thursday, January 12, 2023

I tried

I wanted to avoid talking about anything related to politics or the government but then I read this story and realized there was no way I couldn't not say something about it.

I had two thoughts:
  1. Trump must be having a seizure over this, ranting about how he was vilified and persecuted over his top secret documents but Biden gets a pass.
  2. Biden is proving my firm belief that the democrats are just as sleazy, arrogant and slimy as the republicans, if not more so.
As for as I'm concerned, Goofy Joe is not any better then Slumlord Donald and they should both be investigated by someone with nothing to lose.


My town is trying to get ahead of an upcoming problem.

This is the property in question:

I remember that place in the 1970s as a rundown fleabag "motel" that never had any customers.


The Kraken are in town to play the Bruins at 7:00 tonight and I will be paying attention to that game.

A quick check on the standings shows the Bruins are nine points ahead of the second place Maple Leafs.


Leftovers for dinner and then hockey.

Here are some links:


No comments: