Tuesday, July 21, 2020

But it's a dry heat

According to the weather dweebs, we got up to 90 today. That's 4 days in a row of temps 90+. It only takes 3 days to make a heat wave so I assume 4 days is a heat tsunami.

On the up side, it wasn't quite as humid today as it has been over the last few days so I was able to keep the AC off and let some air in the house.

I love air conditioning but after several days of it, I like to open the place up and let the air circulate around a bit.


Trump is going to start up his 'rona news conferences again.

This should be entertaining.

I wonder what idiotic things will come out of his mouth. I can't wait to hear what he says to top the whole, "inject yourself with disinfectant!" thing.

Another thing Trump keeps saying is that there is, "Tremendous progress being made on Vaccines and Therapeutics!!!"

I can't wait to see what the cost is for a coronavirus vaccine injection. I'm betting at least $200 a pop at your local CVS.


NESN is carrying tonight's "spring training" game between the Blue Jays and the Red Sox. The game is on at 7:30 and I will watch as much of it as I can. I'm hoping to watch the entire thing but based on past experience, the game will last at least 3, possibly 4 hours and as we all know, that is past my bedtime.

So while I eat some dinner and get ready for some baseball, you can click on these.

Or not.

Your decision entirely.

No comments: