Saturday, July 25, 2020

They win some, they lose some

Last night, the Red Sox beat the crap out of the Orioles. The final score of the game was 13-2.

Evoldi pitched a great game and I am hoping he stays healthy through the sixty game season. His arm is awesome. The first pitch he threw was 99mph. That's a hell of a first pitch.

Offensively speaking, nothing needs to be said about a team that scored 13 runs on 17 hits. That's some pretty stellar offense.

This afternoon was a different story and the Red Sox didn't do as well. They got beat by the Orioles 7-2. Perez made his first start and he kinda got his ass kicked when the Orioles scored 5 runs in the first inning.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

I find that I am not fully vested in the whole, "Let's win it all!" thing this season. I'm just really happy to be watching baseball again. And just so I'm clear, I not saying I'm happy when they lose. I'm just saying I'm happy to be watching them.


While I figure out what I'm doing for dinner, you can visit these links:

No comments: