Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My lawn is dead.

My lawn guy tells me that it's not really dead but I don't believe him. It looks pretty dead to me.

Oh well, I guess we start all over again in the fall.


The Red Sox are in full suck mode and we are only 5 games into the season. Pitching is their big problem and unless someone steps up and starts to act like a starter, they can kiss this season goodbye.

Last night's starter, Osich, didn't too very well. He only pitched two innings and gave up two earned runs. Tonight's starter is a guy named Hall who got DFA'd by the Tigers and the Red Sox picked him up for a song.

Like last night, if this kid Hall is pitching well and the Red Sox have a lead, I'll continue to watch the game. I suspect, however, that once again I will be going to bed at 9:30, just like last night.


Here are some links that you can click on:

No comments: