Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Red Sox should have opted out

The only way the Red Sox could get any worse would be if they started playing double headers and lost two games a day instead of just the one a day they are losing now.

They are currently 1-4 which puts them in a tie for the worst record in MLB.

Evoldi is on the mound tonight so I'm hoping he continues the dominance he displayed in the home opener and beats the Mets.


This is my new favorite video.

I love the line, "Why don't I have a high approval rating?"

It ranks right up there with, "But nobody likes me..."

I will not be shocked if in the next few weeks he starts calling Biden a big stinky head.


Well, time for me to run over to Home Depot and pick up a nice straight piece of poplar and then over to Red Robin to pick up dinner.

Then I'll settle in to watch some baseball.

Then I'll fall asleep on my couch.

Then I'll wake up and go to bed where I'll lie there, wide awake, because I fell asleep on the couch and now I'm not tired.

You can enjoy these links:

No comments: