Wednesday, July 8, 2020

It's a great day.

My eldest sent me an email this morning that said, "Did you see Gary Larson was doing stuff again?" I replied back, "No, but I'll take a look."

So I took a look.

Turns out that Larson has decided that he loved drawing cartoons a lot. He also discovered something called "the digital tablet".

I discovered that starting yesterday (July 7), he began posting brand new material.

WooHoo! Gotta love Larson!

Two of Larson's cartoons have stuck with me ever since the day I saw them.

1 - Cardboard Armor

2 - Flunk History

Gary Larson has an amazing & interesting sense of humor and our world is a better place because of it.


I spent some time at the vet clinic today to see if we could set up their new internet connection.

They've had Charter/Spectrum internet with an ancient router for a while now but things have been less than stellar for them. Particularly in the WiFi area. Unfortunately, they had purchased a new modem/router unit and Spectrum does not allow business accounts to purchase their own modem.

So end result was they are back the way they were, running an ancient 2.4g modem. I gave them my recommendation for a new router (their modem is just fine) to provide them with good coverage throughout the clinic and the owner said, "That sounds good to me".

Maybe next week they'll have a nice mesh router setup providing them with ample WiFi coverage.


You can enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: