Monday, July 13, 2020

Cat condo is at a standstill

After working on the cat condo on Sunday, we looked at what we had and re-evaluated what we wanted.

We ended up making the decision to pare it down a bit and flip the post so the bottom half is carpet and the top half is natural rope. The "hut" will remain the same but the height of the post will be cut down by about 6 inches.

The post and hut are glued on to the base and tomorrow I will screw them down so they are held in place by more than just glue. Then we'll carpet the base and hut and it will be done in time for the arrival of the little fuzzballs on Wednesday.

I'm betting good money they'll ignore it and scratch the shit out of our furniture.


I'm going to watch some old baseball. Don Orsillo and Jerry Remy weill be calling the game.

I miss Orsillo. He always made me enjoy the game even when they were losing.

While I enjoy this game, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: