Thursday, July 30, 2020

The perfect SNL skit occurred today

If SNL does not do a skit of the conversation between these two, they might as well just stop making shows.

The frightening looking little nerd on the left is Congressman Jerry "My tie is way too tight and my collar is way to big!" Nadler of New York's 10th congressional district. The poorly designed robot on the right is Mark "My tie does not have adequate tightness but my collar is within acceptable tolerances." Zuckerberg of facebook fame.

I did not listen to their conversation because it occurred as part of yet another worthless and meaningless set of hearings being run by our incredibly screwed up House of Representatives. The last thing I want to listen to is a hearing on anti-trust. It's nothing more than one group of rich guys trying to make another group of rich guys look bad.

I don't like any of them and I think both sides are nothing more than a collection of arrogant jerks shouting about how important they are and waving their tiny, flaccid dicks around trying to prove who has the bigger one.


Speaking of arrogant pricks, our esteemed President has decided that he can dictate his own constitutional laws because he "knows the upcoming election will be corrupt".

The constitution dictates how and when an election occurs, not Donald "My pants are way too tight and my hair is way too loose!" Trump, the slumlord from New York City.


Speaking of worthless jerks, we are 6 months into this pandemic and Nancy "My face is way too tight and my... nevermind." Pelosi is just getting around to mandating masks on the floor of the House.

As a society, we really need to reevaluate who we elect to office. None of them seem to be doing an adequate job.


The Red Sox won last night. They are still tied for last place in the MLB but hey, at least the have a one game winning streak.

Perez is pitching tonight and his last outing was less than stellar. Hopefully tonight is better for him and the team in general. They could use a two game winning streak...

While I watch baseball, you can click on these links:

No comments: