Monday, July 27, 2020

Damn, it's really hot.


Mr. Willis Carrier is my hero.


The Red Sox are hosting the Mets this evening and I'm not entirely sure what to expect. The starting pitcher is some guy name Osich. He was a late signing (non-tendered by the White Sox) and no one is overly impressed with him.

I'm hoping he steps up and impresses the shit out of everyone. I'm hoping he is another flame-thrower who can go 7 innings and keep the runs to a minimum. I'm hoping that he does what needs to be done to win the game.

I'm also hoping to hit the lottery but since I haven't bought a ticket in more than six months, I don't think that's gonna happen.


I'm going to watch some baseball. If the Red Sox are losing by the time 9:30 rolls around, I'll be going to bed. If they are winning, I'll stay awake to watch the whole nine innings. Oh, and if they win because Osich pitched well, maybe I'll go buy a lottery ticket.

Here are some links that you can click on:

No comments: